- Relational Transactional Analyst
Usk & Cardiff
Practice location /s:
Wellington House, Wellington Street, Cardiff. CF11 9BE
Usk, Sir Fynwy. NP15
WPP Member Info
Main Therapeutic Style
Relational Transactional Analyst
Teaching & Supervising Transactional Analyst
Other Therapeutic Styles
Individual & Group Supervision
About Approach :
I am a UKCP recognised Supervisor and a BACP Senior Accredited Supervisor for individuals and groups and offer clinical supervision to Counsellors, Psychotherapists and other health care professionals.
I work with trainees in their first placement through to experienced counsellors and psychotherapists.
I am also an academic tutor and approved supervisor for various modalities including: Transactional Analysis, Integrative, Arts based and Humanistic. As a Teaching and Supervising Transactional Analyst, I can offer accredited supervision and training to TA trainees and graduates.
- BA(Hons), MSc in Psychotherapy, and has a background in psychotherapy, counselling and education.
- UKCP Registered Psychotherapist
- BACP Senior Accredited Supervisor (Individuals & Groups
- Certified Transactional Analyst
- Teaching & Supervising Transactional Analyst
- Diploma in Clinical Supervision
- Member of the Metanoia Institute
- International Transactional Analysis Association
- European Association of Transactional Analysis
- International Association of Relational Transactional Analysts
- EMDR (Parts 1 & 2)
DBS Check No