- UKCP Registered Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapy
- 0794 054 2994
Main Therapeutic Style:
Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapy
- Psychotherapy and counselling with individuals, both long and short-term work.
- Group and individual supervision.
I am an integrative psychotherapist. In practice this means I bring together a relational way of being with, described as humanistic and psychodynamic, a form of thinking about which values human development and the way childhood patterns influence the present. Therapy with me provides a collaborative engagement in a safe environment where you are invited to speak, feel and reflect at your pace.
- MA Psychotherapy Middlesex University 2007
- Dip Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapy Bath Centre for Psychotherapy and Counselling (BCPC) 2007
- Dip Counselling UWCN 1996
- PG Dip Art Therapy 1976
- UKCP Registered from Feb 2007
DBS Check None current