- Relational Transactional Analyst
Usk & Cardiff
Practice location /s:
Wellington House, Wellington Street, Cardiff. CF11 9BE
Usk, Sir Fynwy. NP15
WPP Member Info
Main Therapeutic Style
Relational Transactional Analyst
Teaching & Supervising Transactional Analyst
Other Therapeutic Styles
Individual & Couples Therapy
About Approach :
I am a fully qualified and experienced, Counsellor, Psychotherapist and Supervisor with over 20 years experience. I have undertaken further study in psychodynamic and psychoanalytic therapy and practice within an integrative and relational sensibility.
I work with individuals and couples, offering a confidential setting with regular appointments which help to create an atmosphere of trust in which self awareness, healing and change can occur. I also offer supervision to trainees and qualified therapists/counsellors from a broad range of approaches.
I appreciate our culturally diverse society and have a deep interest and experience in working with people from minority groups, in particular those who suffer oppression and discrimination.
I work within a sexual minority affirmative practice, accepting your sexual and gender identity, and however you chose to identify.
- BA(Hons), MSc in Psychotherapy, and has a background in psychotherapy, counselling and education.
- UKCP Registered Psychotherapist
- BACP Senior Accredited Supervisor (Individuals & Groups
- Certified Transactional Analyst
- Teaching & Supervising Transactional Analyst
- Diploma in Clinical Supervision
- Member of the Metanoia Institute
- International Transactional Analysis Association
- European Association of Transactional Analysis
- International Association of Relational Transactional Analysts
- EMDR (Parts 1 & 2)
DBS Check No