- A partnership of trained, experienced, and registered psychotherapists who are committed to developing a clear profile for independent psychotherapy provision throughout Wales.
- work in partnership with colleagues of the highest professional standing within a multi-agency and cross-disciplinary framework.
- offer creative, quality psychotherapy and counselling services to the population of Wales - particularly those whose needs are not currently addressed by statutory and existing voluntary service provision.
- develop needs – led, continuing professional development, training for the psychological professions and those others allied to medicine in Wales.
- be proactive in promoting outreach training and therapeutic provision to rural areas - for example through our residential programme.
- establish pre-eminent trainings in Wales in the fields of Gestalt and Integrative Psychotherapy so students and established practitioners no longer have to travel out of country to further their training.
- continue to develop links with other appropriate training institutes and organisations both nationally and internationally. This will ensure that standards of excellence in Welsh psychotherapy provision are seen to take their rightful place in the European and World wide psychotherapeutic community.
- make our name synonymous with quality, integrity and service.
- promote standards of best practice regarding the mental health and well being of people in Wales in line with The Welsh Assembly Government’s stated policy aims and objectives.
- our clients – for whom we will maintain respect, ethical awareness and appropriate boundaries.
- our colleagues – with whom we will work to develop and maintain excellence in professional standards and competencies.
- our diversity – in cultural backgrounds, theoretical orientations and life experiences.
- our coherence – in our shared values and in our commitment to maintaining the highest possible standards in our work.